B&B Platinum Limo, LLC.
- STROBE /LASER LIGHTS ARE IN THE LIMO! PLEASE INFORM DRIVER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO STROBE LIGHTS OR CAN NOT BE EXPOSED TO THEM!
- We must receive your deposit before a vehicle is considered reserved.
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 (two) weeks before the scheduled pick up time to avoid the balance due.
- If you want to pay the balance due by check, it must be received at least 2 weeks before the scheduled pick up time. Otherwise, the balance due must be paid in cash or credit/debit card.
- B&B Platinum Limo, LLC agrees to provide the designated vehicle and a driver at the time, date, and location specified on the contract.
- Unless specified on the contract, request for additional hours will be provided only if the vehicle is not scheduled for other engagements and payment for additional hours are received in full up front.
- Number of passengers allowed in the vehicle shall be no more than the vehicle passenger capacity it is designed to carry.
- B&B Platinum Limo, LLC reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equal or greater value in the event of mechanical difficulties or scheduling reasons.
- B&B Platinum Limo, LLC and B&B Platinum Limo, LLC employees are NOT responsible for any unattended, forgotten, left, lost, damaged or stolen articles in the vehicle at any time.
10.The sale or use of ILLEGAL DRUGS in the vehicle is strictly forbidden. Also, alcohol possession or consumption by minors is strictly forbidden.
11.We do not permit smoking in the vehicle. Failure to comply is a $100 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS) fine to be paid immediately, failure to pay fine results in termination of ride right then and there.
12.B&B Platinum Limo, LLC is not responsible for delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, mechanical problems, airlines and/or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others or acts of God.
13.Customer may not attach or affix anything to the interior or exterior of the vehicle without prior permission from management.
14.We have a $250.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS) charge for any passenger(s) that VOMITS in the limousine. This is necessary due to the costly cleaning, and the time the car cannot be used. The driver will be more than happy to pull over (at any given time, as long as it is safe) or stop when asked to do so.
15.Customer accepts full responsibility for vehicle damage or special cleaning, and any loss of income due to negligence or carelessness caused by any member of customer’s group, or customer (examples: vehicle damages caused from smoking, burns, vomiting, scratches, broken glassware, stains, wrestling in vehicles, kicking windows/mirrors, and etc…) and authorizes B&B Platinum Limo, LLC to charge the guaranteeing credit card for the expenses regardless and in addition to any prior understandings and agreements. These charges are necessary due to the high cost of cleaning and the revenue and time lost because the vehicle cannot be used. (For each lost or broken glass or decanter, there is a fee. Glass - $10 and Decanter - $40. )
16.For your safety, we ask that ALL BODY PARTS remain inside of the passenger cabin at all times while the vehicle is in motion. (NO STANDING OR HANGING OUT OF THE SUNROOF AND/OR WINDOWS). If passengers don’t comply with this rule, the ride will be terminated to the original point of origin.
17.If anyone in the limousine should become disrespectful (The use of profanity, lewd behavior, harassment of any type..) at any given time towards the driver or anyone else riding in or around the vehicle, the driver can terminate the charter at any destination and the client will be responsible and forfeit full fare.